Moon Sparkle By Escada for Women


I’ve recently discovered a new fragrance, which smells just perfect – it’s called Moon Sparkle, produced by Escada. I’ve never used Escada fragrances before, but my first experience is very pleasant. As soon as you spray it, the air becomes saturated with real summer notes. Moon Sparkle has everything: sweet fruits, a bit of sourness, delicate flowers. It’s not for someone serious, it’s more light-minded, fresh, romantic, sensual. It smells like magic, sexuality. By the way, men like it too. It smells like summer. My summer 2008 has started with this sophisticated fragrance.

Moon Sparkle by Escada has the following notes: Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Citrus Cocktail, Red Apple, Sweet Pea, Freesia, Jasmine, Rose, Raspberry, Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Dry Amber. It’s not very lasting, so you need to spray it two or even three times, before going out. At least I do it this way. But, maybe, it’s because I can’t get enough of it? Anyway I recommend it as an extremely pleasant, irresistible summer fragrance and a good gift idea for women.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...